Latest Report on the Global Sourdough Market
MRRSE recently published a market study that offers critical insights related to the growth prospects of the Sourdough market during the forecast period (2019-2029). The report takes into account the historical and current market trends to evaluate the top factors that are likely to influence the growth of the market in the upcoming years.
As per the report, the Sourdough market is poised to grow at a CAGR of ~XX% during the assessment period primarily driven by a growing focus on product innovation, a surge in demand for the Sourdough in the developed regions, and potential opportunities in the developing regions.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.mrrse.com/sample/9663?source=atm
What Sets Us Apart From the Rest?
- One of the leading market research companies in the Indian sub-continent
- Catering to over 300 clients each day
- Reports curated by experienced and trained analysts
- Customization available for every report without any delays
- Accurate representation of the data gathered from reliable primary and secondary sources
The presented market study bifurcates the global Sourdough market on the basis of geography, applications, and end-use industries.
The region-wise assessment of the Sourdough market provides an in-depth understanding of the market dynamics in each region and various factors that are likely to impact market growth.
Request For Discount On This Report @ https://www.mrrse.com/checkdiscount/9663?source=atm
The competitive outlook section touches upon the business prospects of some of the most established market players in the Sourdough market. The company profiles of each company are included in the report along with data including revenue growth, production capacity, domestic and regional presence, product portfolio, and more.
growing demand for fast food products such as pizza and others foods are factors driving the growth of the sourdough market in Western Europe. Sourdough pizza base freezes better than regular pizza base and also enhances the taste factor. As a result, sourdough pizza base is more preferred by manufacturers of frozen pizza. Growing demand for low GI bread and bakery products in Western Europe is fuelling the demand in the sourdough market in the region. Bread with a high GI score contains chemical constituents that can rapidly increase blood glucose levels. Insulin and glucose peaks result in obesity, Type-2 diabetes and various heart related conditions. In sharp contrast, low GI foods contain slow digestible carbohydrates, which produce a gradual, relatively low rise in blood glucose and insulin levels. Thus, consumer demand for low GI bakery products in Western Europe is higher and manufacturers are catering to this demand by developing and launching low GI sourdough based bakery products.
Increasing consumer demand for gluten-free bakery products in Western Europe is creating robust development in the Western Europe sourdough market. Gluten sensitivity is any intolerance to gluten, which is a constituent of grains such as wheat and barley. Celiac disease is an extreme form of gluten intolerance and affects a relatively small volume of the global population. However, with the population growing rapidly, the number of persons affected is expected to increase significantly in the future. Sourdough is becoming increasingly popular in the bakery industry in the Western Europe region due to its versatility and ability to enhance flavour and texture and strengthen shelf life of end products. Sourdough can be incorporated into a variety of baked products and can be used in various forms, including dried powders, starter cultures and live liquid cultures.
Pizza segment revenue is expected to expand at a relatively high CAGR in Western Europe over the forecast period
By the end of 2016, the pizza application segment was estimated to be valued a little more than US$ 50 Mn, which is expected to expand at a CAGR of 7.5% over the forecast period, and be valued at more than US$ 100 Mn by the end of 2026. This segment is estimated to create absolute $ opportunity of close to US$ 3 Mn in 2016 over 2015 and an incremental $ opportunity of US$ 54.4 Mn between 2016 and 2026.
Essential findings of the report:
- Effective and impactful marketing strategies adopted by market players
- Region and country-wise assessment of the different market segments
- Growth opportunities for new market players in different regions
- Y-o-Y growth of the global Sourdough market over the forecast period
- Key developments in the current Sourdough market landscape
Buy This Report @ https://www.mrrse.com/checkout/9663?source=atm
The report aims to address the following queries related to the Sourdough market:
- What are the most notable trends in the Sourdough market in 2019?
- How can prospective market players penetrate the Sourdough market in region 3?
- What are the different factors that could impede the growth of the Sourdough market during the forecast period?
- Which market players are expected to launch new products in the Sourdough market?
- How are companies marketing their products?