Cell Counting Market is expected to cross USD 12.57 Billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 5.8%.
Cell counting is one of the methods for counting cells in life sciences, including medical diagnosis and treatment. The companies operating in this market acquire both organic and inorganic growth strategies to maintain and develop their positions in the market. The increasing funding for stem cell-based research supports the growth of the market.
Increasing public-private investments and funding in stem cell-based research impact the growth of the cell counting industry positively.
Browse Sample of the Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/8600
- The increasing use of stem cells in various therapeutics is promoting government and private institutes to raise the funding for more development in this area. For instance, in March 2019, the governing Board of the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine (CIRM) funded USD 3.9 million to Ankasa Regenerative Therapeutics to develop the treatment for spinal degeneration which can cause chronic, progressive back pain.
- The growth of the market is driven by the increasing number of product launches in the global cell counting devices market. Recently, in January 2019 the DeNovix Inc. launched CellDrop Cell Counting without Slides.
- The cell counting market growth is supported by Increased R&D expenditure in the healthcare industry.
- Increasing number of stem cell organizations globally support the growth of the market.
- Rising incidence & prevalence of cancer will support the growth of the market.
- The high cost of devices and product recalls are likely to hamper the growth of the cell counting market during the forecast period. Recently in May 2019, Beckman Coulter Inc. recalled DxH800 and DxH600 and DxH 900 hematology analyzers due to risk of inaccurate results.
Cell Counting Market Segmentation
- Consumables: The consumables segment includes reagents, assay kits, microplates, and others. The instruments are further segmented into reagents, assay kits, microplates, and others. This segment holds the largest share in the cell counting market due to repeating purchase of consumable products.
- Instruments: Instruments are used in cell counting methods. The instruments are further segmented into spectrophotometers, flow cytometers, hematology analyzers, and cell counters. Increasing number of product launches will support the growth of the market. Recently in April 2019, the Nexcelom Bioscience LLC launched Cellaca MX automated cell counter.
- Research Application: Cell counting is used for research applications for discovering new medicines. Cell counting has the main application in stem cell research to develop advanced therapy for various diseases. This segment holds the largest share in the cell counting market.
- Clinical & Diagnostic Applications: Cell counting has a significant role in clinical and diagnosis applications. It is used for diagnosis of various kinds of blood disorders, including infection, anemia, and leukemia.
- Others: Others include industrial and other commercial applications.
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies: The largest segment, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology companies, primarily use cell counting for research purposes. In 2018, the pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies segment held the largest share of the market.
- Hospitals: Hospitals used cell counting products for the diagnosis of various kinds of diseases such as blood disorders and malaria, among others.
- Research Institutes: These re involved in specific research activities to develop new and advance treatment for various diseases. Stem cell research institutes are major consumers for cell counting products.
- Others: These include academic institutes, among others.
- Americas: The Americas dominates the global cell counting market owing to an increase in the incidence of cancer, the presence of well-established pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry, availability of technologically advanced products, and significant support from the government in the form of funds and grants.
- Europe: The key factors driving the market growth are the growing research and development funding and support by government bodies for the healthcare sector, the presence of major manufacturers, and growing healthcare expenditure, among others.
- Asia-Pacific: Asia-Pacific is the fastest-growing region for the cell counting market. This is due to developing healthcare infrastructure and rising drug development researchers.
- Middle East & Africa: It is projected to account for the least share of the global market due to low per capita disposable incomes in the region and limited development of healthcare facilities.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (US)
- Merck KGaA (Germany)
- Danaher Corporation (US)
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (US)
- Logos Biosystems, Inc. (South Korea)
- Olympus Corporation (Japan)
- Agilent Technologies, Inc. (US)
- PerkinElmer, Inc. (US)
- Sysmex Corporation (Japan)
- Abbott Laboratories (US)
Browse More Details of the Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/cell-counting-market-8600