Inflation devices are medical equipment, which are employed for filling and emptying of the balloons used during different surgical procedures such as cardiac surgeries, gastric surgeries, and urological surgeries. For instance, in angioplasty procedures, inflation devices are employed to inflate the stents and balloons. Furthermore, these devices are employed for the measurement of pressure within the balloon. Two type of displays are incorporated in these devices to record pressure measurements. For instance, analogue inflation devices and digital inflation devices. In analogue inflation devices, the readings related to pressure are shown on a scale, which is then read manually by a trained professionals. However, in case of a digital inflation devices, the readings are displayed on a digital screen, which has a luminescent background.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.premiummarketinsights.com/sample/AMR00026813
This study covers following key players:
- Argon Medical Devices Inc.
- Beckton Dickson And Company
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- ConMed Corporation.
- Johnson & Johnson (Acclarent)
- Medtronic Plc.
- Merit Medical System
- Olympus Corporation
- Teleflex Inc.
- Terumo Corporation.
The global inflation devices market accounted for $517 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $770 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.1% from 2019 to 2026.
Rise in adoption of minimally invasive procedures, surge in prevalence of cardiovascular diseases, increase in number of surgical procedures performed across the globe are the key factors that boost the growth of the global inflation devices market. Furthermore, surge in healthcare expenditure worldwide contributes toward the growth of the market. In addition, rise in geriatric population across the globe acts as a key factor that augments the growth of the global market. However, expensive surgical procedures acts as a restraint of the global market.
Key Market Segments:
By Display Type
- Analogue Inflation Devices
- Digital Inflation Devices
- Gastroenterological Procedures
- Urological Procedures
- Intervention Cardiology and Radiology
- Peripheral Vascular Procedures
By End User
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Get Discount for This Report @ https://www.premiummarketinsights.com/discount/AMR00026813
What the report features:-
- Global analysis of Inflation Devices Market from 2020 – 2024 illustrating the progression of the market.
- Forecast and analysis of Inflation Devices Market by Dosage, Route of Administration and Application from 2020 – 2024.
- Forecast and analysis of Inflation Devices Market in five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America.
Reason to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Inflation Devices Market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Inflation Devices Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
About Premium market insights:
Premiummarketinsights.com is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers. We provide best in class customer service and our customer support team is always available to help you on your research queries.
Call: US: +1-646-491-9876, Apac: +912067274191
Email: [email protected]