The Covid-19 (coronavirus) pandemic is impacting society and the overall economy across the world. The impact of this pandemic is growing day by day as well as affecting the supply chain. The COVID-19 crisis is creating uncertainty in the stock market, massive slowing of supply chain, falling business confidence, and increasing panic among the customer segments. The overall effect of the pandemic is impacting the production process of several industries including medical devices, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, biotechnology, and many more. Trade barriers are further restraining the demand- supply outlook. As government of different regions have already announced total lockdown and temporarily shutdown of industries, the overall production process being adversely affected; thus, hinder the overall Venous Stents Market globally. This report on ‘Venous Stents Market’ provides the analysis on impact on Covid-19 on various business segments and country markets. The report also showcases market trends and forecast to 2025, factoring the impact of Covid -19 Situation.
Get sample PDF copy at: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPMD00002388/
The global venous stents market accounted to US$ 829.0 Mn in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.7% during the forecast period 2018 – 2025, to account to US$ 1,727.4 Mn by 2025.
Technological Advancements in Stent Technology
Advancement in the field of stent technology has equally enhanced the market for venous stents. Many industry players have come up with innovative types of venous stents in last few years. The defects and technical shortcomings for performing venous stenting procedures have led to a revolution of the newer nitinol stents. For instance, in January 2018, Medtronic plc. broadcasted an initiation of its investigational device exemption (IDE) study for the Abre, its venous self-expanding stent system. The new abre stent is developed for permanent implant in the iliofemoral vein. Upon placement of the Abre stent, the stent offers optimized balance of strength and flexibility to exert an outward force and open the vein.
Rising Global Geriatric Population
Incidence rates for deep venous thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE) increases with increasing age in both men and women. Globally the geriatric population is increasing, every country is experiencing the rise in older population. According to the United Nations data from World Population Prospects 2017, 962 million people are aged 60 or over in the world and is expected to reach 2.1 billion by 2050 and 3.1 billion by 2100. It also mentioned that Europe is having the largest share of old aged population about 25%. Thus, the growing geriatric population, increases the applications of venous stents and eventually favors market growth.
Emerging Players in the Venous Stents Market Research include: Boston Scientific Corporation, C. R Bard (acquired by BD), Jotech GMBH (acquired by Cryolife, Inc.), Cook, W.L Gore & Associates, Optimed Medizinische Instrumente GMBH, Medtronic, Medica Germany GMBH & Co. KG, Cordis (acquired by Cardinal Health), etc.
A factor which can be a restraint for Venous Stents Market can be some companies do not collaborate with service providers or they don’t take advantage of digitization as they don’t have awareness for the same. Nevertheless, digitization in services is opting by an online company to know more exactly about consumer behavior plus it makes business policies flexible to adopt changes as per the market condition on which success and growth of an organization depend which will give more growth opportunities in coming years.
VENOUS STENTS – MARKET SEGMENTATION
- Wallstent Technology
- Iliac Vein Stent Technology
- Post Thrombotic Syndrome,
- Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis,
- May-Thurner Syndrome,
- Hemodialysis/Arteriovenous Fistulae, and
- Other Diseases
- North America
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South America (SAM)
This report will help you determine and analyze your portfolio of key market players with information such as company profile, components and services offered, financial information from the past three years, and key developments it helps you to develop a strategy to gain a competitive edge in the past 5 years. The market payers from Venous Stents Market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for Venous Stents Market in the global market.
Key questions answered by this report:
- What are its drivers and restraints of the Venous Stents Market?
- What are the leading Venous Stents Market products in the market and which companies manufacture them?
- Who are the leading Venous Stents Market companies?
- What are their products, developmental candidates and applications?
- What is the status of the Venous Stents Market they are undergoing?
- What are the latest news and developments from those companies?
- What other companies seem promising within the regions we analyse, having potential to succeed in Venous Stents Market development, production and marketing?
- What are leading companies’ Venous Stents Market products and what candidates are in their R&D pipelines?
- What are the social, technological, economic and political forces affecting the world Venous Stents Market?
Venous Stents Market Table of Contents:
- Scope Of The Study
- Key Takeways
- Research Methodology
- Venous Stents Landscape
- Venous Stents – Key Market Dynamics
- Venous Stents – Global Market Analysis
- Venous Stents – Revenue And Forecasts To 2025 – Type
- Venous Stents – Revenue And Forecasts To 2025 – End User
- Venous Stents Revenue And Forecasts To 2025 – Geographical Analysis
- Industry Landscape
- Venous Stents, Key Company Profiles
Purchase Full Copy of this Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPMD00002388/
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
Email: [email protected]